Customer Success Manager
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn about advanced paid social marketing, and work with innovative global clients, join us to become a part of a unique team, as we beat the global odds from our office in Belgrade.
We are on the lookout for a great Customer Success Manager!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will manage a growing portfolio of clients and drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across a client’s portfolio.
You will represent a crucial link between customers, partners like Facebook, and our Product Development teams.
Working as a Customer Success Manager, your task is to deliver first-class support, challenging the status quo, and building solutions for business needs and outcomes.
At Hunch you will:
- Manage client portfolio from A to Z: onboarding, demo, platform training, delivering success, solving client’s challenges using Hunch solutions
- Act as the main point of contact for customers to deliver an exceptional customer experience and ensure they get the most value out of their social advertising and Hunch platform
- Become a specialist in the Hunch platform and social advertising in general so as to be able to continuously solve problems for customers and provide best practices and consultative advice
- Build and foster strong relationships with customers as well as partners like Facebook
- Be the voice of customers to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Help Hunch to build a world-class Customer Success organization: contribute to build a library of knowledge that differentiates us from competitors and helps win and retain customers, optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
We think you are good fit, if you have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in customer success or similar customer-facing functions
- Advanced knowledge of social advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Passion for new technologies, advancements in development tools and techniques
- Experience with managing and monitoring campaign budgets and performance, implementing optimizations and improving results
- A result-driven mentality, with a bias for action and collaboration
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience with similar SaaS in AdTech or MarTech industry
- 2+ years hands-on experience in Facebook advertising, ideally for e-commerce clients
Who We Are
Hunch is a fast-growing technology startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Europe. As a Meta Business Partner, we help marketers compete online while having fun.