Updated on January 30th, 2023
NOTICE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF CANDIDATES FOR EMPLOYMENT
HUNCH INSIGHTS doo Beograd-Stari Grad, Dositejeva no. 1a, registration number 21309095, Tax ID number 110163983, represented by Siniša Raković, Director, (hereinafter referred to as Hunch and/or Employer) which has the capacity of Controller within the meaning of the Law on Personal Data Protection (Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia 87/2018, (hereinafter referred to as LPDP), and as the person who organizes and is responsible for processing of personal data, hereby informs the persons whose personal data are processed on all important aspects of processing of personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations, with the aim of establishing employment or other form of engagement (hereinafter: candidates for employment).
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WHICH ARE BEING PROCESSED BY HUNCH
For the purpose of possible employment, Hunch collects the following personal data directly from the data subjects:
- name and surname;
- photo of the candidate;
- date and place of birth (city, state);
- unique identification number or social security number ;
- private phone number;
- private e-mail;
- education and additional knowledge information (type and level of education);
- ability to perform certain tasks;
- possibly other information provided by the data subject within the submitted CV document.
(hereinafter: Personal Data).
Personal data means any information relating to an individual whose identity is determined or identifiable, directly or indirectly, especially based on an identity tag, such as name and identification number,location data, identifiers in electronic communications networks or one, ormore hallmarks of his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic,cultural and social identity.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Legal basis for processing of personal data is the following:
- Article 12, Paragraph 1, item 1) LPDP: the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data (in case of job application of Hunch)
- Article 12, Paragrph 1, item 2) LPDP: processing is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject (in the case of sending a CV by a candidate for employment without the announced job application by Hunch);
3. PURPOSE AND ACTIONS OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Selection of candidates for a job, i.e. for the purpose of concluding an employment contract, i.e. a outside employment contract (work contract, contract on occasional and temporary jobs, contract on professional training, contract on professional development, etc.; hereinafter collectively referred to as: contract of employment);
Hunch, regarding the Personal Data,performs the following processing operations:
Personal Data will not be used for other purposes.
4. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON WHOSE DATA ARE PROCESSED
- The data subjects have the following rights:
- the right to request information about the processing (Article 23 and 24 LPDP);
- the right to request access to personal data from (Article 26 LPDP);
- the right to request correction, addition or deletion of personal data, as well as restriction of processing (Article 29, 30, 31 and 33 LPDP);
- the data portability right (Article 36 LPDP);
- the right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 37-39 LPDP);
- the right to contact the competent authority - the Commissioner; the right to judicial protection, as well as the right to compensation for damages in case of illegal processing (Article 82, 85 and 86 LPDP);
- other rights prescribed by LPDP.
- Further information regarding the manner of exercising these rights, is prescribed by the internal acts of the Hunch, and all information on how to exercise these rights can be obtained from the Hunch Officer in accordance with this Notice.
5. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The person whose data is processed, in connection with all issues related to the processing of Personal Data, including the way of exercising rights, can contact Hunch electronically at the following e-mail address: email@example.com and/or in writing at the address: Beograd, Stari city, Dositejeva no. 1a.
Hunch will respond to any query of the data subject as soon as possible, depending on the complexity of the inquiry itself, but not later than 30 days from the day of receipt of an orderly inquiry. Exceptionally, this deadline can be extended by another 60 days, regarding which the person who sent the inquiry will be notified in a timely manner.
6. USERS / PROCESSORS / RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA?
Hunch does not provide the personal data of candidates for employment to third (processors or recipients of personal data).
Hunch transfers the personal data of candidates for employment from the country.
7. PERSONAL DATA SAFEGUARDS
Hunch implements all necessary aspects of data protection (organizational, technical and personal), including but not limited to:
- technical safeguards;
- control of physical access to the system where Personal data is stored;
- control of access to data;
- control of data transfer;
- control of data input;
- control of data availability;
- other informational safeguards;
- all other measures necessary to protect personal data.
8. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PERIOD
Personal data of job candidates who are selected and hired by Hunch are processed on the basis of Article 12 Paragraph 1 item 2) and Article 12 Paragraph 1 item 3) LPDP, of which those persons are separately informed and are stored permanently in accordance with obligations from the law governing records in the field of work..
Personal data of job candidates (CV) who are not selected and hired by Hunch are stored for a period of 1 year from the day of the end of the competition (that is, from the sending of the CV in the case when the competition has not been announced).
Job candidates have all the rights provided for in this Notice and the LPDP, which means that they also have the right to revoke consent, in which case Hunch will stop processing personal data