Have you thought about joining a fast-growing technology startup where your performance will immediately impact the growth of the company? As a Sr. Account Executive at Hunch, you’ll put your hunter instincts to use and fuel your drive for accelerating business growth! You will work with leading brands and performance advertisers around the world in order to help them bridge the gap between creativity and data.
We’re looking for multiple Account Executives for each market (UK/Europe/Nordics/US)
At Hunch you will:
- Identify and expand on assigned territory, meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations highlighting the advantages, features, and functions of Hunch
- Oversee the entire sales cycle while collaborating closely with cross functional teams including sales engineering, professional services, marketing and legal
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future advertising roadmap to drive Hunch platform
- Ongoing account management to work with current customers to drive consumption and expansion of business
- Work in a fast-paced innovative environment, take initiative to get stuff done, make an impact, try new things and work in a collaborative environment
- Acquire a working knowledge of the value proposition of the platform as well as the existing and future needs of new prospects and existing customers
- Build and maintain a pipeline from your own outbound efforts alongside those of your SDR and Marketing team
We think you are a good fit, if you have:
- 4-8+ years of professional sales experience; media, advertising, SaaS or technology.
- Experience working with online advertisers, media agencies, and creative agencies in the orchestration of planning and execution of paid social campaigns (Meta, Snap, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube or programmatic) is a plus
- Strong background of driving revenue growth and positioning competitive differentiators
- Proven history of overachievement towards sales targets; a demonstrated ability to source manage and close high-level business-to-business sales
- Experience working with a strategic and analytical business approach
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and managing joint business planning and upfront agreements.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage multiple priorities
- Fluency in English, verbal and written is a must have
- Ability to create connections and engage with a variety of audiences, including C-level decision makers
- Experience with CRM, Marketing automation, or other Sales/Marketing related tools
- Existing network that will open doors in at least one growing vertical like automotive, e-commerce, entertainment, CPG, gaming, betting, retail or travel
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivation, able to execute new ideas and oversee projects from start to finish
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events
Our recruitment process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
Step 1 – CV Submission and Review.
Step 2 – First Meeting: before diving into your technical skills we’d love to find out what you are all about. What your career vision looks like and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn about Hunch.
Step 3 – Technical task + Interview: we’ll brainstorm and create a task relevant to your role.
Step 4 – Team Lead interview gives you an opportunity to learn who you will be working with directly and on what project you’ll be involved in greater detail.
Who We Are?
Hunch is a fast-growing technology startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Europe. As a Meta Business Partner, we help marketers compete online while having fun.