Hunch is seeking a Sales Manager to lead our dynamic sales team. You will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies, fostering client relationships, and achieving revenue targets. If you're a results-driven leader with a passion for sales, we invite you to apply and be a part of our growing success at Hunch.
At Hunch you will:
- Identify and expand on assigned territory, meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Manage a team of Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives
- Monitor and analyze sales performance metrics, providing regular updates to the executive team on progress towards revenue goals.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to drive revenue growth and achieve the targets, considering market trends, competitive analysis, and company capabilities.
- Set clear performance expectations, provide regular feedback, conduct performance evaluations, and facilitate professional growth and development.
- Lead by example in prospecting and engaging high-potential clients, nurturing leads, and closing deals to meet personal and team revenue targets.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations highlighting the advantages, features, and functions of Hunch
- Oversee the entire sales cycle while collaborating closely with cross functional teams including sales engineering, professional services, marketing and legal
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and industry stakeholders, understanding their needs, challenges, and opportunities.
- Work closely with the customer success and product teams to ensure seamless onboarding, implementation, and ongoing support for clients.
- Work in a fast-paced innovative environment, take initiative to get stuff done, make an impact, try new things and work in a collaborative environment
- Acquire a working knowledge of the value proposition of the platform as well as the existing and future needs of new prospects and existing customers
- Build and maintain a pipeline from your own outbound efforts alongside those of your SDR and Marketing team
- Stay current on industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies to adapt sales strategies accordingly
We think you are a good fit, if you have:
- 8+ years of professional sales experience
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Proven track record of success in sales leadership roles within the AdTech, SaaS, or digital marketing industry, with a demonstrable history of exceeding revenue targets.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field; MBA or relevant advanced degree is a plus.
- Strong experience in leading and managing high-performing sales teams, driving collaboration, accountability, and individual growth.
- Experience working with online advertisers, media agencies, and creative agencies in orchestration of planning and execution of paid social campaigns (Meta, Snap, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube or programmatic) is a plus
- Strong background of driving revenue growth and positioning competitive differentiators
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, with the ability to interact confidently with C-level executives and stakeholders.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and managing joint business planning and upfront agreements.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and metrics to inform sales strategies and decisions.
- Fluency in English, verbal and written is a must have
- Experience with CRM, Marketing automation, or other Sales/Marketing related tools
- Existing network that will open doors in at least one growing verticals like automotive, e-commerce, entertainment, CPG, gaming, betting, retail or travel
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivation, able to execute on new ideas and see projects through start to finish
Our recruitment process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
Step 1 – CV Submission and Review
Step 2 – First Meeting: before diving into your technical skills we’d love to find out what you are all about. What your career vision looks like and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn about Hunch.
Step 3 – Technical task + Interview: we’ll brainstorm and create a task relevant to your role
Step 4 – Team Lead interview gives you an opportunity to learn who you will be working with directly and on what project you’ll be involved in greater detail.
Who We Are?
Hunch is a fast-growing technology startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Europe. As a Meta Business Partner, we help marketers compete online while having fun.