Performance Marketing Intern
Are you looking for an opportunity to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of performance marketing? As a Performance Marketing Intern at Hunch, you'll have the chance to work alongside experienced marketing professionals and gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment.
We're looking for someone who's excited to dive in headfirst. Whether you're a recent graduate or a current student looking to gain valuable experience, we want someone who's hungry to learn, eager to contribute, and passionate about driving results. We believe in empowering our interns to take ownership of their work and make meaningful contributions to our team.
At Hunch you will:
- Execute keyword research for Google ads
- Analyze search ads performance
- Run campaign performance reports
- Get familiar with Google Analytics
- Work with heatmaps
- Learn how to manage Linkedin and Reddit ads
- Scrape and collect data from third-party sites
- Monitor competitors' ad activities across all channels
- Make minor changes to our website
We think you are good fit, if you have:
- Passion to gain relevant knowledge of performance marketing
- Basic understanding of marketing metrics
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and act on data
- Already or you’re pursuing a degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field
Our recruitment process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
Step 1 – CV submission and review.
Step 2 – First Meeting: before diving into your technical skills we’d love to find out what you are all about. What your career vision looks like and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn about Hunch.
Step 3 – We’ll create relevant technical task for your role.
Step 4 – Interview with the Head of the department gives you an opportunity to learn who you will be working with directly and on what project you’ll be involved in greater detail.
Who We Are
Hunch is a fast-growing technology startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Europe. As a Meta Business Partner, we help marketers compete online while having fun.