Do you love using your creativity to produce stunning visuals and assets that help businesses succeed online? Are you an enthusiastic person always willing to learn and who brings fresh ideas to the table? Look no further than Hunch!
We are looking for a talented Digital Designer to join our Design team in Customer Success. In this role, you’ll use our state-of-the-art Creative Studio and work collaboratively with our design team to create and produce high-quality designs that meet the needs of our clients.
At Hunch you will:
- Master Hunch's Creative Studio and leverage its creative features in daily work.
- Lay out artwork, text, and images according to a design plan.
- Use design software, such as Adobe Creative Cloud, to help layout ads.
- Source and adapt images from stock libraries.
- Retouch colors and ensure the overall quality of graphic assets.
- Build templates and check if mass versioning ads are correct.
- Prepare the design assets to be used in Hunch studio.
- Convert, modify, and ensure compliance of assets that are added to Hunch library.
- Support the Customer Success Team with client's requirements.
- Develop and continuously improve knowledge of relevant design trends and principles + MarTech trends.
- Understand Facebook marketing and the role of Hunch.
- Amend designs after feedback.
We think you are a good fit, if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience as a Digital Designer in an ad or digital agency, or an in-house team of an online advertiser (e-commerce, mobile apps, or gaming is a huge plus).
- Knowledge of social media advertising, particularly Meta (Snapchat & TikTok are a bonus).
- Ability to follow brand guidelines for clients- strong vision for branding and an excellent eye for high-quality ads.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop & Illustrator).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Openness to constructive feedback and willingness to incorporate it into work
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members to deliver outstanding results.
It would be nice to have:
- Knowledge of video production, video editing, and animation (such as ACC After Effects, Premiere Pro, Animate).
- Experience with the MarTech or AdTech industry.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related
Our recruitment process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
Step 1 – CV, Portfolio Submission and Review
Step 2 – First meeting: before diving into your technical skills we’d love to find out what you are all about. What your career vision looks like and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn about Hunch.
Step 3 – Design task/technical interview gives you an opportunity to learn what and with whom you will be working with directly and on what project you’ll be involved in greater detail.
Who We Are?
Hunch is a fast-growing technology startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Europe. As a Meta Business Partner, we help marketers compete online while having fun.