Content Marketing Intern
We are looking for a proactive and energetic Content Marketing intern to join our marketing team. As our Content Marketing intern, you'll have the opportunity to maintain our blog, publish articles, and ensure all content is published and edited on time. You'll also be responsible for creating weekly and monthly reports to keep track of our progress. This internship will help you acquire the skills needed for working in a content team and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain valuable experience in content marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
At Hunch you will:
- Maintain the Hunch blog
- Keep Content Calendar up to date
- Monitor keywords and search for new keyword opportunities
- Monitor competitor activities through media, SERP, and Social Media
- Manage Hunch’s assets
- Keep articles up to date, with fresh stats and assets
- Create weekly and monthly reports
We think you are good fit, if you have:
- Strong desire to gain relevant knowledge of content marketing
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, or a related field
- Understanding of different digital marketing techniques
- Responsibility in everything you do
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our recruitment process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
Step 1 – CV submission and review.
Step 2 – First Meeting: before diving into your technical skills we’d love to find out what you are all about. What your career vision looks like and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn about Hunch.
Step 3 – We’ll create relevant technical task for your role.
Step 4 – Interview with the Head of the department gives you an opportunity to learn who you will be working with directly and on what project you’ll be involved in greater detail.
Who We Are
Hunch is a fast-growing technology startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Europe. As a Meta Business Partner, we help marketers compete online while having fun.